Wear It Bare
|Posted on 14 June, 2020 at 0:20||comments (188)|
PRECAUTIONS AND POLICIES THAT WILL BE IMPLEMENTED ON REOPENING (NO EXEMPTIONS):
* If you have ANY cold/flu like symptoms or ANY symptoms associated with covid19 or have traveled outside of Canada within the 14 days prior to your appointment, you are REQUIRED TO CANCEL AND RESCHEDULE your appointment.
* You will be REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK throughout your entire appointment, no exemptions. You may bring in your own purchased or handmade mask. It is recommended to bring your own mask, however, if you do not have a mask, I will have disposable masks available for purchase. Please let me know ahead of time, so I can have one available for you before entry.
* Come to your appointment alone, only one person will be allowed to enter. Chairs have been removed from the waiting area as it will not be used.
*Please be on time. It is imperative that you are on time for your scheduled appointment as a courtesy to all clients booked that day so as not to have them waiting outside in a hot car longer than necessary, as I will be spending the required amount of time between appointments to implement proper disinfection protocols without exception.
*Unfortunately facial services will not be offered at this time.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR APPOINTMENT:
* Upon arrival, please wait in your car and text 289-219-3991 to inform me that you have arrived. I will respond when I have properly disinfected between appointments.
* You will be greeted at the door with "smiling eyes" as I will be wearing a mask as well.
*You will be screened at the door before entry for symptoms of illness and any recent travel outside of Canada.
* You will be offered hand sanitizer before entry or you may choose to thoroughly wash your hands at the sink available.
* Remove shoes on entry.
*Please proceed directly to the treatment room, with your personal belongings, where a bin will be provided to place them in.
* Client contact information will be required to ensure proper tracing protocols.
* You will receive the friendly and professional service my clients have come to know and look forward to!
SEE YOU ALL SOON!
|Posted on 13 June, 2020 at 11:29||comments (6)|
In addition to yearly health inspections, I have taken the liberty to complete additional certificates to ensure clients of my knowledge and adherence to these industry standards. You can feel confident and secure that I have taken every precaution necessary, as the safety of my clients is always my top priority!
Wear It Bare